Is it a temporarily break for us Form 5s? I think not...
Addmaths is real tough...the standard is real high...I nearly fainted in the exam hall...Still, I was able to get myself through it...just kept on letting myself "fell in love" with MT!!!
However, I was not as good as others...I was so tensed...and even cried while doing MT...lolx!!I'm such a crying baby...I was not in a good mood that day...
Today, what I did was trying my best to get a PASS in MT...same as old days...It sucks!
I hate this feeling...I just hate it!! Why I just can't get a PASS in MT? Like everyone else? IS IT really so hard?? I just have to put more effort in it...
Despite that, I'm so happy now because he will come back to S'wan tomorrow!!hehe^^I could have a 2 days break anyway...try not to be stressed out^^...
SPM years were quite enjoying...It's only the result that scares people off...I just have to put in more effort in order to score in the exam...GAMBATHE guys n gals!!Especially my pals!!hehe^^
GAMBATHE TO ALL OF US!!!!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment