Life is duller without u!!!

Life is duller without u!!!

Friday, January 16, 2009

My new life in KL...

My new life in KL...It's interesting and Challenging!!

Let me volunteer to tell u a story about the life of a country girl ...

I still remembered when I first came here I was totally blurr...luckily I met great people in my life...My housemates, classmates and my ROOMMATE ( Iyeuki ).



( Pingu-pingu and Little Lin)

Oh ya, forget to tell you all about my new nickname...All of you can call me Little Lin or Xiao Lin too^^!! haiz...how I got this nickname? hmm...because there is also another Ee Ling in my class...so, she is Da Ling or Darling...and I'm Xiao Lin...^^!! Anyway, I love my new nickname..haha...cz it makes me even cutier than before!! Fuyoh~~~~~~~~~~!!

My life here is damn interesting and fun...thnx to our seniors and classmates!! They treat us real nice...and our classmates are so friendly!! That is y all of us could get along so fast in such little time!!

Lazy....continue nxt time ba...T.T



1 comment:

stephmisaki said...

nice to know tat u can adapt so well..
gambateh!! ^^