Life is duller without u!!!

Life is duller without u!!!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAIYA!!!!!I TIBA CHERAS D!!!



Halo halo!!!I'm monashgirl!!^^nice to meet all of u guys!!

I TIBA CHERAS LO!!

Actually...i edi arrived here yesterday and lived here...hmm...since yesterday!!!IT's so cool man!!haha!!!

Wanna noe who am I??

|
|
|
|
|
|LOOOOOOOKKKKKKK DOOOOWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN.....
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
hahaha!!Blerk!!! lazy take pics jor...i bluff u de!! wakakakaka!!

anyway, I met a new fren here which is my roommate^^haha^^She's so nice n we got along well....hehe!!SYOKnya!!

hmm...oh ya!! I forget^^ nw it seems like I will always go leisure mall hang gai jor....cz the mall is jz opposite where i live...haha!!Damn near to the jambatan!!kaka...hey...dun simply think lar....go there buy daily stuffs , makanan and eat lunch ma!!aiyo, u can't aspect me to cook always?? tak da tenaga to walk tat far to buy stuffs u noe...anyway, I'm damn tired right now...jz finish bathing after whole day of cleaning job...and of course we cook our own meals^^ fish ball noodles with eggs!!^^ hmm...abit lazy to blog jor...k la...it's all for now...both of us r damn tired...and I'm looking forward for tmrw's ORIENTATION!!hehe!!Hope tat will be damn good n damn fun o!!

GAMBATHE EVERYONE!! I LOVE YA!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck dear!!!
hugs and kisses <3

stephmisaki said...

good start..
hope u have a wonderful time..=)

stephmisaki said...

lol hey..go put a chatbox at ur profile there lar..easier when wanna leave msg..
go tis website :
http://cbox.ws/?r=2-1896379

anyway, jz wanna tell u, u've been tagged!! =)
go see my blog..=)