Life is duller without u!!!

Life is duller without u!!!

Monday, December 29, 2008

DAY 6...

COUNT DOWN : DAY 6

Woke up at 2pm and ... my normal days starts by watching tv prog... My dad took my mom and my baby sis to Taiping...so it's just me and ashlyn at home...Until...I got hungry and cook maggi mee by myself with a rice cooker ( practising it b4 leaving home )... hmm...a piece of advice from me , MAGGI MEE TASTE BEST IF YOU COOK WITH POTS AND PANS.

Hate to say that I'm actually falling sick these days...I wear my jacket even it's hot in the afternoon cz I'm feeling so cold!!! Mayb I'm sick already? haiz...I edi swallowed 4 tablets of vitamin C !!! I hope that I will be alright by saturday...really nid the strength u noe? ...
I also chit-chat with my grandma and show her my luggage back which I've finish packing d...( there's all food and daily stuffs...)

I miss HIM!!! T.T

1 comment:

stephmisaki said...

aww..he won be there when u go cheras?
hmm..must take care o..
dun fall sick 1st day alone..vry cham de..
take care and good luck~! =)