Life is duller without u!!!

Life is duller without u!!!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

My diary...friday till sunday...meaningful days^^

Finally I got the chance to meet him after waiting for a month...(unaware of wat i could be if i've to wait for him next year when he's in s'pore working...sob sob....) I was so happy that day...luckily i still manage to control my tears from rolling down from my cheeks...I hold his hand...and he holds mine...I felt i wanna cry...!!!
We went out eating McDonalds on that night...hehe!! After that, he send me back home...hahahaha!!cz its edi late night liao...nid to go back jor...blek^^XD

We went out again the next day morning...at 11.30am...We ate our breakfast and he took me to boutiques and buy me clothes...I'm so touched...but i noe...i can't keep spending his money...cz i noe he worked very hard to earn a living...so, i just picked two of the dresses instead of 4 although i like them all so much...^^THen, he bought himself a T-shirt and a belt for his grandma's birthday party!!cz she's 80 edi!!! After shopping for da whole day, i sang birthday song to him...and he opened the present i bought for him^^which is a pink T-shirt^^cz i love pink...so i bought it for him so he could remember me always^^hehe. That was da most meaningful day of my life!!! After that, i followed him to where his frens belanja makan...haha!!They eat so much...6-7 dishes for only 7 people...haha!!And our stomach was so full!!!However, I nid to buy a tiramisu cake for my sisters...cz i edi promised. So i went to Paris and buy it...but when i reached home..there was no one....!!!I was so mad!!We go round and round around my taman!!hahaa!!luckily he's my bf...if not i sure got scolded by him...then we rushed to Giant to giv my sis her CAKE!!!zzz...i was so mad...i keep mumbling all the way from Sitiawan to Giant...hahahaha!! then we rushed back to da cinema so tat we could buy ourself tickets for TRANSPORTER 3!!10.15pm!!hehe^^there we met our frens which is Vick Goh..hahaha!!I hardly recognised him..ehhe^^I got back home before 12.30am...hahaha!!And my grandpa was waiting for me...hahahaha!!

Today, I woke up exactly 11.15am...i called him...my bf jz wake up from sleep^^hehe!!lolx!!And his bro told him that his grandma's birthday celebration was at 1pm!!!!!!!!!zzz....he told me it was at 7pm...hahahahaha!!Then i rushed , bathed, put on my wardrobe, make ups....haiz!!I even have to wear high heels to make me taller...cz that's the only way...T.T...hahaha!!
We arrived at Ah Hing Restaurant...His mom and his families , relatives...and of course...his grandma^^ We greet her happy birthday and she gave us ang paus...(red packets)...And we sat on the table nearby...and i sat next to his mom^^hehe!!His family was so nice to me and keep telling me to eat and eat^^hehe!!And i met his cousin Kai Wen too^^She was so stylish and cute^^hehe...^^

T.T....Rain rain go away...haiz....Unfornately it started raining around 8pm...it was pouring...raining cats and dogs...Otherwise, he protect me from the rain with an umbrella^^hehe!!I'm so touched!!!Walking under the rain...it was so romantic...I will definitely remember today^^...Walking under the rain...side by side...T.T!!! And We oso got my necklace fixed!! After such a tired day, we went to KFC^^ and ordered ourselves 2 snack plate n a regular fries!!hehe!!And we talked and talked...without realising wat time it is...but...finally i got to go home...cz if i did not...my parents will be worrying sick of me...so...its time for me to get back...

I will definitely miss him alot after today...and tomorrow...and tomorrow...and tomorrow...!!!!
Need to wait a week more before we can meet again...T.T!!I miss him!!I really do!!!

1 comment:

stephmisaki said...

wow..so sweet neh..
lol..parents both approved relationship it seems..
tats good^^