I love pink!! Hey everyone, have u all noticed that i've transformed my blog into pink city?! Hmm...I'm looking forward to transform my entire house into PINK HOUSE!! haha!!But it is impossible...hehehe!!It's my dream...omg...imagine...whole house was painted in pink...i wonder what my neighbours will be thinking of me? A maniac? A going hysterical person?! hahaha!!
Recently, I was thinking...what is the most important thing in our life? Money$$$?? or relationships such as family, friends and partner... I still cannot get the right answer yet...It's really a hard n tough question u noe?! Am I making the right decision of supporting my partner always until he gets a suitable career? Am I making the right decision of following my own dreams? What Am I thinking?! OMG...I'm getting a headache...T.T....But I just can't throw away the fact that I love him....Of course, he's not a bad person though...he treat me nicely, respect me, a non-smoking guy, non-gambling guy...Is that not enuf to make him a perfect guy for me? I just want a simple life...I hope that my wish will come true...which is....Bla bla bla bla...( It's a secret eh!! My own secret^^) Of course, for cancerians, family, friends and partner are always da first^^.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment